Long Term Care
Tower Lodge’s long term care program addresses the specific needs and interests of seniors and other long-term care patients.
We believe that individuals who require long-term care deserve to enjoy a healthy and quality life to the greatest extent possible. Our goal is for long-term care residents to relish each day and all that it brings. Our seniors get the love, respect, and care that they deserve.
We understand…we have cared for our own parents too.
The long-term care program features:
Our Social Services team is dedicated to ensuring that every resident thrives socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
FAMILY-LIKE POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT
The environment at Tower Lodge is warm, positive, and cheerful, so residents truly relish and appreciate life.
QUALITY OF LIFE
We provide the amenities and creature comforts that seniors appreciate, enhancing their quality of life and enjoyment.
Our carefully selected Tower Lodge caregivers undergo special sensitivity training, and treat residents with love, compassion, and dignity.
Our emphasis on a restorative approach maximizes each patient’s overall function and mobility.
Encouraging our residents' independence and self-sufficiency contributes to their overall health and well-being. Residents choose the activities and the meal options that they prefer.
Memory Impaired Care
For individuals suffering from Alzheimer’s, dementia, or other cognitive disorders, Tower Lodge provides care that is specifically designed to address this population’s needs.
Our staff members are especially sensitive to the physical, emotional, and psycho-social needs of these residents; they are treated with an extra measure of dignity, and every effort is made to ensure that they are as comfortable as possible.
- SENSITIVITY - Caregivers are specially trained to care for memory impaired residents. With their extra sensitivity and understanding of the condition and its impact, our caregivers treat each resident with dignity and love.
- PROGRAMMING - The cognitively impaired care program helps patients maximize their cognitive function. Likewise, the activities program is designed to foster social interaction and an appreciation of life.
- THERAPY - For patients in more advanced stages, innovative sensory therapies such as audiovisual stimuli and aromatherapy are beneficial in inducing a sense of calm.
- FAMILIAR SURROUNDINGS- The straight, easy-to-navigate corridors at Tower Lodge are conducive to easy recognition and a sense of familiarity, a reassuring feature for patients with a tendency to getting disoriented.
In addition to our regular long term care program, Tower Lodge also offers:
- Respite care, allowing family members a short break or even a well-deserved vacation
- Hospice care, administered by specially trained caregivers